I love you so..
I love you anyway..
(fade)
I'd give up everything just to have you. But you won't.
I'd sacrifice everything that I have just to have you. But you won't.
Everything I will, for you. But you won't.
I gave up everything just to have you. But still, you won't.
I sacrificed everything that I have just to have you. But still, you won't.
Everything I did, for you. And still, you won't.
I guess, it's time for me to move on. But here you are standing in front of me telling that I should not.
I can't stand playing mind games with you. If you won't, just let me go.
Let me go, even if I won't...
Everything I will, for you. But you won't.
I gave up everything just to have you. But still, you won't.
I sacrificed everything that I have just to have you. But still, you won't.
Everything I did, for you. And still, you won't.
I guess, it's time for me to move on. But here you are standing in front of me telling that I should not.
I can't stand playing mind games with you. If you won't, just let me go.
Let me go, even if I won't...
No comments:
Post a Comment